Wednesday 2 April 2014

Exclusive Preview of XES Signature Mar/April collection

Hi all,

Recently I was invited to exclusive preview of XES signature new collection party :) Today,  I going show you those lovely shoes I have been preview at the event and part of my journey of MISF 2014 ( Malaysia international shoes festival 2014)~


I chose to take cab from KLCC  to Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) in order to away from the masjid Jamed route ( the terrible station I heard always crowded or public transport reaching time not punctual one :x ) I think I make a right choice, it takes me only 10min distance for take cab :p



          This is the first time I enter PWTC ~in a happy mood :) feel excited and interesting for what i saw at here lol really "suaku"  ~



    Heading  to hall 2 -PWTC , XES registration counter :) 


After register, I sign my name on XES guest board :p 


Met Sabrina , the pr manager :) she is gorgeous , and thanks for her invitation therefore I can take part this great event ~


       XES Fashion statue , it is a combination of shoes and paper :)


Hanging around nearby the XES event main stages , since the event haven't start yet :p , spotted those beautiful national flower (red n white shoes combination) , really creative Y(^_^)Y

                 Monkey Lolz~


Refreshment and tea is serve before event start, I notice now is about lunch hours , so the timing just right hehe


XES media party trademark, always got beautiful show girls around :p this is the first time I feel I am so small size o.o both of them is so tall >.<



Almost majority guest is arrived, and Emcee giving a welcome speech  :)

XES establish on 23.03.2002 , the picture below explain why XES is popular and throughout 12 years :p


And 28 March 2014 is the day, XES launches XES Signature new label ~



Introducing first 12 pairs of beauties by XES Signature.

      12 pair shoes is reveal in sequence by XES angels



XES signature Mar/April collection aim at bring out your personality ~


             This collection is designed to represent every woman 's unique personality :)




Represented Personalities: timeless , realistic, efficient, ambitious and mature. 

Available colours: red , black 

Price: RM139.90




Photo give credit to XES : http://www.xesshoes.com.my/


Exclusively design for woman born on : Jan 20- Feb 18

Represented Personalities : forward-thinking, inventive, clever,original and humanitarian.

Available colours: black , red

Price: RM139.90



Photo give credit to XES : http://www.xesshoes.com.my/


Exclusively design for woman born on : Feb 19- Mar 20

Represented Personalities : like able, energetic, compassionate, devoted, imaginative. 

Available colours: cream, black 

Price: RM149.90


Represented Personalities : independent, courage, generous, optimistic and enthusiastic.

Available colours: beige , black 

Price: RM139.90





Represented Personalities : well-organized,dependable,persistent,loyal and patient.

Available colours: beige, black 

Price: RM149.90





Photo give credit to XES : http://www.xesshoes.com.my/



Represented Personalities : like to be centre of attraction, energetic, clever, imaginative and witty.

Available colours: white, black 

Price: RM139.90





Represented Personalities : gentle, caring, loyalty, adaptable and responsive.

Available colours: purple , black 

Price: RM139.90




Represented Personalities : relax, ambitious, confident, loyal and encouraging.

Available colours: beige, black 

Price: RM149.90


Represented Personalities : practical, precise, analytical, helpful and reliable.

Available colours: red , black 

Price: RM139.90



Photo give credit to XES : http://www.xesshoes.com.my/


Exclusively design for woman born on : Sept 24- Oct 23

Represented Personalities : balance, graceful, diplomatic,idealistic,hospitable.

Available colours: red , black 

Price: RM149.90




Photo give credit to XES : http://www.xesshoes.com.my/

Exclusively design for woman born on : Oct 24- Nov 22

Represented Personalities: disciplined, reflective, passionate, resourceful and dynamic.

Available colours: white, black 

Price: RM139.90



Represented Personalities : creative, adventurous, highly intelligent, thoughtful and humorous.

Available colours: beige , black 

Price: RM149.90

So, which pair is your favourite :p guess most of the gals , may answer, can I swipe it all ? Haha 


This shoes is my top favourite :) i have been eyeing it since XES angel wearing this :p and I manage to bring it home , simply because of XES 's generousity, gift all of the invited guest a pair of XES signature shoes they chosen :) 


Before leaving , selfie vs Nicole sim , my blogger kaki :) thanks for your accompany for the event :)



     Spotted jimmy Choo :) , one of my surprise of attend MISF 2014~




Lastly, if you wanna receive the latest promotion information, do liked XES Facebook page


and visit XES website   http://www.xesshoes.com.my/     for more shoes collection infor. :) 

Thanks for your reading , have a nice day ahead ~will bring more fashion post to you soon :p

XOXO

KIM
















No comments:

Post a Comment