Tuesday 15 April 2014

Beauty review: Cellnique Intensive Hydro Repair Elixir


Hi all~

I was offered a review chance from Cellnique Malaysia .
to try out their hydro repair elixir. Today I gonna tell u the experiments of it , after I try it about one month :) 

Curious about the product, so I browsing  the product information from Cellnique Malaysia website, see whether the product suit me :p

Have i told u that , My current Skin type: sensitive, combination, dehydrated, big pore 

(Picture without cropping, as I feel the picture pixel will drop XD )





From the official introduction of cellnique, It show intensive hydro repair elixir is essentially a high concentrated of snail mucin and hyaluronic acid that designed to regenerate and repair the skin cells. Enhances moisture retention capacity of skin. ( snail mucin ingredients is function for repair the skin . And its a beauty trend start from Korea ) 
And some claim I noticed is firmer, smoother,vibrant appearances will be achieve with continuous use :)


Key Ingredients : snail mucin, hyaluronic acid, palmitoyl trip emptied-3 ( syn-coll)

Apply: day and night ( face and neck evenly) 


                           Tada, this is the real product picture :0    





                                                      30ml size  :)

             i like the cap design, it will convenient us to control the elixir amount we taken .


Colour : transparency

Texture: abit sticky n liquidity




Noted: I think the light shade make my second photo darker, in fact is fair skin :p 

Kim review:

I like its mild texture, it doesn't stimulate my skin at all, even my skin consider very sensitive. 
After use about 7 days- i get a rosy cheek, more smoother face, but it doesn't brightening up my skin like the vit. C serum. 

After one month: More visible result i noticed is my face appearance getting smoother :) 

I will prefer to continue consume it, however the price per bottle is RM199. Maybe will be costly for some gals. 

Being consideration, cellnique is given RM20 off voucher for my fans ( limited first 50 people only~)


How to get it?

First : go to Cellnique Facebook , like the page and comment on my post.

Second: redeem the voucher from Here , and provide your full name, contact no., email address, preferred outlet .

Third: E-voucher will be send by cellnique Malaysia. Print it out once receive , and show it upon redemption :)



Picture above is sample voucher :) picture give credit to :




Thanks for your reading , see u soon :) it's time for some Korea drama :p

XOXO

KIM




No comments:

Post a Comment