Saturday 19 April 2014

Aussino Clearance Sales Alert, Taylor's lakeside campus

Hi all,

These two days , when i browsing facebook, i saw few of my friend is sharing the news that Aussino  Malaysia is going have a stock clearance sale  at Taylor's university , Syopz mall.



Photo give credit to : Malaysia clothes buffet


Therefore I proceed to  Aussino Malaysia facebook to take a look, see if got any ideal bed sheet just for me :)


And I found this  lovely bed sheet there ~sweetness overload :0 I tend to purchase this type brighter colour bed sheet :)


Photo give credit to : Aussino Malaysia facebook



Haha i going to buying this pinky bed sheet ( if got single bed sheet type ) from Aussino because its such a deal that would be ( up to 80% off ) ~

For your information,  I may appear at 25-27 April 2014 (any one of the date ) ,between  10am-6pm , at Taylor's lakeside ,Syopz mall, since the aussino sale is last for three days .if u able to spot me there, do say hi to me ~ !!
See you there ~





No comments:

Post a Comment