Monday 31 March 2014

Product Review : Military Tag


Hi all, recently i receive an invitation from malaysia military tag for doing a product review :) 

This is the first time I browsing  http://www.malaysiamilitarytag.com/
Kinda cool , when I saw this :) military tag let me imagination run wild, this is the accessory those army wearing before doing any mission in the movie :p

Personalize my military tag



After I fill in the details, and the words wanna emboss on the tag, what i can do is just waiting the parcel delivered to me :) 


                         Within few day I receive the parcel,  a plain silver box after I open it :)


                          One of the tag, I emboss the words  testandshare.com :p



                                The words emboss on tag kinda clear 

  
                                            Back side of the tag 


                             Another look of tag :)


Keychain type :


                                   It can be a keychain ~


Necklace type:


            I really love this tag with my name :p even wear this necklace to MISF2014 ~



                              Consider long length 




Haha, mad love this ~ especially love to match with this  jeans suit from Cotton On  :p

Some feature I found:

Pros:

- Light, Thin, easy to match,
- Quite useful for Identification purpose . Such as a identification tag attach to luggage. 
- Silver colour is easy to match, love to match it with casual jeans suit :)
word emboss on tag is clear enough ,only @ abit blur :)
- Stainless steel material 
-  Affordable  price 


Cons

-Even is stainless steel material, still will get scratch easily thats what I feel. Better take good care of it :)

- Due to limitation of tag size , have to chose shorter words per sentence.

If you interested to buy one , can 

check out more choice at http://www.malaysiamilitarytag.com/

Hope you can get your suitable one ~





2 comments:

  1. This looks really cool! :D I wonder if can emboss pattern on it along with words. XD

    ReplyDelete