Sunday 3 March 2019

Renaissance Hotel Johor Bahru hotel launched Peranakan Cuisine ( Nyonya ) March Weekend Buffet

Hi all~

I believe  Baba Nyonya cuisine  is majority people 's favourite , I am one of its big fans too :D , as a love child between Malay and Chinese Cuisine , for sure it created a series of  fantastic  cultural unique dishes. 

Recently ,  I was invited to review Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel March latest weekend  buffet - Unique Peranakan Cuisine . I will share with you the food photo and  dining experience here :) 

This is  my first time visited renaissance hotel buffet , I was amazed by its variety choice of dishes and dessert . I heard its over 300 choices  o.o that's alot ! No wonder , my friends will told me renaissance hotel is famous in buffet ~ 

For Renaissance Peranakan March weekend buffet , Be prepared ,  you will be spoilt for choices :) 
and indulge in savoury dishes such as tenderly braised " Itik Sioh " , " Nyonya Penang Otak Otak " , spicy Nyonya seafood  laksa , lemak  udang nenas ,  Nyonya fish curry . And Nyonya dessert : Pulut inti, kuih apam merah, Nyonya kuih talam etc.

The prawn is really fresh and delicious ! I tasted one if it from the lasksa of Izan ordered . 


          Lemak udang nenas, which is creamy curry with combination of prawns and pineapple. The curry colour is vibrant , very  attractive . 



                                                    Nyonya  Crab ~~ for seafood lover 



                                                Rendang Kambing Nyonya 


Fish with Cajun cream sauce 


                                                             Ayam pongteh







                                                                Olio Oglio 



           BBQ section ( outdoor ) 





The BBQ fish  is fresh n tasty :) 








The fried durian is delicious , not sweet too , you gotta try it out













Tandoori chicken 














           The chef recommended their chicken rice to me, I love the rice . Thanks for the suggestion :) 





Dessert Corner 


                                            Chocolate fountain with fruit is my favourite 









Tiramisu not too sweet , Is one of my favourite too . 










Look at the happy faces, you can see how we enjoyed the feast  , thanks for the invite hezrin,sis Lin  . :D 


Before we leaving , group photo is a must have session !  Carol, me, and  my Johor bloggers friends :) 

Interested to having the Peranakan cuisine buffet ? 


Peranakan cuisine buffet 

Available every Friday and Saturday for March 

Hours: 6.30pm - 10pm 

Price : RM123 nett per adult , RM 61.50 nett per children  (  age btw 5- 12 years old ) 

Location : Cafe BLD 


For reservation or enquiry , please call : +6073813322 or +6073813475 
Whatsapp: +60177713327  

Email : mohamad.abdullah@marriott.com 


Thanks for your reading,

Xoxo
Kim 


2 comments: