Wednesday 1 October 2014

The glass house tearoom JP Perdana @johor Bahru




Hi all~


Recently I visited the new opening glasshouse tearoom in Johor Bahru :p  in my mind, it was a top cafe with nice environment for England tea session and taken ootd photo  :) personally feel, their service attitude is moderate .




Judge from the the signboard, it look like a great place to having afternoon session ~



                                     I love this rose design~



                          Chocolate fondue~my eyes is sparking when I saw this lol!


Environment is superb, really a great place to having England tea session. But still abit hot if you doesn't sit at air con area .



Hehe, strawberry with cream on top , guess is majority gals favourite. I really enjoy the fresh strawberry ~Price i remember rm15-17 XD


            Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate tart   RM10.90 , I personally hope it will be alot filling come up when I tuck in lol~ first try abit bitter. the caramel filling at bottom part is sweet. Overall not bad. 



I love this French earl grey tea. It just taste good with the dry orange slices. price arrange RM16-17 lol please forgive my golden fish memory, I only remember price if it was food review lol!

Three item total damage RM50.20 ~






              Bracelet from fashion culture box -September edition 



              Upstairs of glass house tearoom 


      I like this scene , abit like "golden memory ~"


       Ootd scene even move to neighbor cafe <once upon a time > lol



        Fashion clutch from fashion culture box - sept edition too 



I hope you enjoy this ootd post :p 

Read until here, if you tempted to grab one fashion culture box. Good news for you, just key in Discount Code FCB-KIM-5606 then you can entitle 10% off + Free shipping 




If you wanna receive the latest promotion and updated information ,you may visit 





And 




The Glass house tea room 
8A, Showhouse
Jalan Persiaran Jaya Putra,
Bandar Putra Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru

See you soon,

Xoxo

Kim


1 comment: