Saturday 11 October 2014

Beauty Review : (Taiwan ) Coni black beauty whitening black jelly mask


Hi all~

How is your weekend? Do u know that i am actually one of the fans of jelly mask :) Before that, I ever try Taiwan gelly mask and I really in love with it. :D
Thanks to hishop.This weekend ,I am enjoyable with Coni black beauty whitening black jelly mask.





After try for few times, I found 




The texture : just like a Black colour water gel, also made in Taiwan 



Scent : smell like a light floral water most probably bacause of the ingredients , and I like this scent :)

Key Ingredients :

Organic rosé floral water, kiwi fruit juices, extract of dark rose, vitamin B5 ,sunflower seed oil .etc





Cold sensation: After apply, i feel my face is cold, even I doesn't keep the mask to the fridge

Comfortable: Doesn't stimulate my sensitive skin , very comfortable

Apply and leave it on face for 30min,  Abit difficult to remove, if use normal wash . I use cotton pad to wipe it off will be more easier. 





 After wash , my face is clean, smoother.

Will definitely consider to restock, since the price for 20ml size , its quite affordable. And currently offer price is just RM5.90 for 20ml size.If you interested try it out, 

Do Click Here .

RM49.90 for 100ml size Can click here ~

You can save some money , when you shopping  at hishop 
Tada~

15% Discount code for my readers ~

TNS1 



Hishop always got new giveaway and promotion for his fans, for more information visit :p


Thanks for your reading, see ya

Xoxo 

Kim




          Photo give credit to : My mandarin blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment