Thursday 23 October 2014

Jimmy choo shoes display section @MISF 2014

Hi all~

This is another drag post I wanna show you for few month ago ~
Malaysia international shoes fair, jimmy choo shoes display section is extremely luxurious .



        It look like a crystal horse carriage to me :p





                                  Classic and elegant 


         Lol I never get tired of its decoration , so royal feel 


    Love this picture too :) abit dreamy from the angle I watch this heels.





                      Kinda  surprise can saw jimmy choo XD 





Before I left the MISF , I take photo of this "fairy shoes "this is one of the decoration I love most , it remind me of the green fairy or Peter Pan XD

Thanks for your reading, 
Next time if got chance will show you more photo I taken at aquarium klcc too ~

XOXO
KIM


No comments:

Post a Comment