Sunday 9 March 2014

My first alpacasso toy and doraemon fair picture

Hi, recently. I going to klcc nearby for a beauty review :) and I found kinokuniya got sell alpacasso toy by amuse . That I love . Even there are many colour there. Pink and yellow,brown, blue. Eventually I feel this design more cute for blue :) it cost me RM30 plus . 


My lovely alpacasso toy 草泥马


Recent selfie :) taken it when having food tasting at the toast box JB  :)



My kl trip also include doeramon fair. Which taken public transport to miharja station. Will be nearest to viva home doeramon fair ( just need to walk opposite )


Tempted by its hot chocolate design , bought one :) more photo still at my camera ,waiting to compile. The fair will ended at march 23 :) got time will show u more pic. 

Thanks for your reading for my recent updates , See ya :)

XOXO

Kim

1 comment:

  1. OMG THAT ALPACCA THO! :D if you're a fan of EXO, you'd know ACE! And he is just as cute! ♥ :)

    http://czarinabear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete