Wednesday 25 September 2013

(Korea) Beauty Clinic Mediheal Pumpkin Mask

Hi all, recently I receive few type of Korea mask from hishop :)



Today I would like to share with u my opinions on one of it :)





Website introduction:

Absorb the nutrition of fresh autumn squash and benefits of elastin. Contains lifting properties for smooth, firm and elastic skin. Prevents premature aging for healthy skin & fights wrinkles. 

Directions for use: 1. After cleansing, prep skin with toner 2. Remove mask from package and place onto face 3. Rest comfortably for 10-20 minutes and remove 4. Pat remaining essence into the skin lightly until fully absorbed -





(Korea) Beauty Clinic Mediheal Pumpkin Mask is one of the korea mask i receive ~
Hishop is given details regarding how to apply the mask.^^




I love it's sweet sweet pumpkin scent ~





This mask aim at improve face line, revitalize,face lifting.



After wash my face, i put some toner, and put on the mask for 15min-20min.
Umm i found the mask material not easily torn, is natural cellulose tencel sheets.and the mask serum is low stimulation.i just leave it on face without wash it off .=)





Overall, I feel kinda relax and i found it brighten up my skin too. Even though its main function is aim at face lifting~
and the price is reasonable , RM4.50 per pieces =)


this brand still got other kind mask eg: cacao, acaiberry =) 

U may visit http://www.hishop.my/beauty-clinic-mediheal  for more information ~

stay tunes, i will post another mask review of beauty clinic mediheal soon ~



No comments:

Post a Comment