Sunday 8 September 2013

Etude house Etoinette Crystal Powder

Hi~

Today I gonna show u my haul . Iove at the first sight when saw it at Etude house store. This month is reduced price from Rm180++ to the promotion price Rm49.90 〜Etude house is describe it as a moist 
loose powder with luxurious pearls that illuminate the skin  with a subtle glow.(use for last stage of face make up)




So cute ,isn't it. The container was made by plastic . 塑胶瓶身



Dun worry the cap will open, since it was design to lock by golden components which write in words--Etude. 金色配件锁住瓶身,盖子不容易松脱。


Princessy style puff is my all time favorite :) 公主式粉扑,我的最爱 〜



Applicator easy to handle, function overall ok ~ 



At first I thought is pinky powder, but after that I realize it was transparent shimmering loose powder .(only one colour for Etude house crystal powder)
10g size, shelf life 12 month once open :)

看起来象粉色松粉,但涂上来却是透明闪亮性质的松粉。10克庄。


I apply the powder on the picture 'yes' area. From picture the shimmering effect is not so obvious.but it does shining judge from my eyes >< 
easily blend in to my skin, the glittering effect on my face  is last for one hours plus. It doesn't stimulate my skin. My fren can't tell I have put on Etude house crystal powder after 2-3hours Lolz

闪粉效果在脸上只持续了一个小时,这款松粉也没刺激到我的敏感肌。


Ok, c u next time. Now i still trying Dermedex product . Will share the experience with u in real soon.~


1 comment:

  1. wow so princessy! I love this! And the price is attractive too.

    ReplyDelete