Thursday 26 September 2013

(Korea) Beauty Clinic Mediheal Acaiberry Mask


Dear all, 

If u have read my previous review about Korea pumpkin mask, then u will know this time I gonna share u another Korea mask I receive from hishop :)







Tada, this is another mask I receive--

(Korea) Beauty Clinic Mediheal Acaiberry Mask 

(hishop website introduction )
Experience the benefits of fresh Acaiberry and blueberry nutrients to tone-up your skin. Produces a moist, lively and clear effect. Prevents aging and boosts skin elasticity. 

Directions for use: 

1. After cleansing, prep skin with toner 2. Remove mask from package and place onto face 3. Rest comfortably for 10-20 minutes and remove 4. Pat remaining essence into the skin lightly until fully absorbed 



Mask serum almost no scent, mask easily stick to my face,non-tear able.material is natural cellulose tencel sheet.





Ingredients: Acaiberry  essence, youth blueberry extracts are a tone up mask which aim to make your skin moist, lively clear.


Result:

The comparison before n after , I feel my skin smoother , brighter. But the soothing ness still not strong as  same series pumpkin mask ^^ , the price is reasonable RM4.50 per pieces ~

if you wanna know more details about the mask, may visit 


or more variety choices at http://www.hishop.my/beauty-clinic-mediheal 








No comments:

Post a Comment