Saturday 6 April 2019

BUFFET RAMADHAN 2019 CAPITAL CITY MALL

Hi all~~

If you are looking for budgeted Ramadan Buffet now,  then  this blog post is dedicated to you. =)

Recently I attended the Media Preview of Ramadan Buffet @Capital City JB.


It sounds interesting,  because this is my very first time heard shopping mall got their own  Ramadan buffet =p







Capital City stated on ads flyer , they will be serving over 100 dishes for this  Ramadan Buffet .






                Found this lovely girl on media preview occasion  , it's OOTD time again!


      Got "camel"  decoration  somemore, this buffet was just keep surprise me =)







        Variety of Food choice for you, according to Capital City PIC,   Instead of Onekitchen cook all of the Ramadan Buffet food, they are searching and chosen only the best of food selection   .I love this idea!  No wonder,  the otak otak was so delicious! You gotta try it out!








       酿豆腐  Yong tao Fu ( Chinese beancurb type)  is so delicious ~















                     They serving alot of meat too =)
 









                                         Eye- Catching macarons  , so colourful =)


Western dessert is average for me,  since I  was too full. I doesn't try the traditional Malay Kuih.



Overall,  I will recommended this buffet , if you looking for budget one,  Early
Bird price is RM39.90  per adult ( purchase before 07/05/19 )  .

More buffet details,date and price  refer flyer  above =)


Thanks for the reading,

Xoxo,
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment