Tuesday 12 February 2019

Review : Barbie Eyesland Contact Lenses

Hi all~

How's your CNY holiday? For me, i just went back to work , and feeling lazy XD 



today i would like to show you 3 pair of colour lens i received from BARBIE EYESLAND for review purpose =D

Barbie Eyesland is an online website that selling variety choice of  Colour /Comestic Contact lens .






             I received the parcel before CNY .  Open it up , the parcel i received  =P 
Omg what a sweet surprise from Barbie Eyesland. I love the  Blue Rilakkuma contact lens case ~~ thanks! =D

1)  Dolly Blue 14.5mm 



                              The packaging is sweet and lovely .










Dolly Blue 14.5mm , this is one of the new arrival lens, 
i chose it simply because ,i would love to try  blue colour lens instead of too natural colour lens 



RM25 per pair 


its grey blue colour lens


                         It look elegant and beautiful on me, love it ~!









  It considered comfortable than the colour lens i try before, after wearing about 4 hours , my eyes started feel dry and discomfort.



2)  Oh My Khaty BLACK 15mm



                 this is my original look , without wearing any lens =) 


this is my second choice  
 Oh My Khaty BLACK 15mm, its major function is' ENLARGE THE PUPIL '



 oh my khaty black  will be perfect for the people looking for comfort lens and enlarge the pupils.



             i still prefer my original eyes XD ,not used to be my pupil become so  big lol. 




 Milky Grey 14.5mm



                            My third choice is 
Milky Grey 14.5mm






Would love to try grey colour lens because  alot of friends wearing grey lens as well =)


                     i love this lens~! i look great on this grey lens too XD ,the lens is soft and comfortable.





                       Somehow it appeared like grey x blue colour lens . 








Normally the lens can wear 3 month, and 8 hours per day with affordable price RM25-RM35 per pair . You can pick yours on Barbie Eyesland
don't forget to share with me , your choice =D

xoxo,

Kim


2 comments: