Sunday 14 August 2016

Product Review : ABS 10000 power bank


Hi all~ 

How's your weekend , I hope it's a fruitful one . :)  For me, i have just spent some time on novel and Tea time  :)

Since most of us having a digital mobile, therefore i guess we do need a power bank. Especially, When we going out , powerbank have become an essential tool. :) 

Recently I have been using ABS power bank : Model Y615 (for review purpose)  :p , 
today I gonna share with you some thought after using it :)




I secretly hoping I can receive a pinky colour one, but white colour seems nice too, because the ambassador is holding the white colour :p haha


                    Some basic information state on the packaging.


    Abs powerbank weight nearly 300g ,  For me, it's acceptable, not too heavy. 


Got Power on / off  button for the LCD screen display . I like this point , the LCD screen can show left how many percentage % of usage . I noticed  my mobile phone can charges approximately 30% percent /per hour .


                     Two output holes,  Means can charge two device as well :) 



          Price : RM149 per pcs.




Overall, ABS power bank is quite friendly user, it basically fulfill all requirement i needed. :)  timeless design, and powerbank overall perform well.
C Two Gadget is the sole distributor of ABS Malaysia.  ABS  Power bank warranty - 2 years 1 to 1 exchange, this terms really surprise me , i reckon it is first in the market for powerbank  .


Read until here, You might ask where to buy ABS Powerbank :) 
you can refer the below link:


If you interested to purchase ,  You can save some money  through 11 street store too xD 

 ABS Powerbank 11 street official store was opened,  Store Link is :  http://bit.ly/ABS_11Street 
 they currently launching the Merdeka Sale with 20% - 30% discount, promotion until 31 August 2016. Only. 

So just be quick , currently is the best timing for grab a nice power bank :p 

Lastly, i will continue using ABS power bank  , love it :D 


Thanks for your reading,

See you , 

Xoxo,

Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment