Tuesday 1 December 2015

Three StreetStyle Way To Wear Boots



hi all~

 Chrismas is just around the corner, have you think of any party dress or shoes for your chrismas party =p

For this lovely season, i would love to have some fury collar dress and boots to be my chrismas outfit. Haha, I  guess i haven't told you that I have always wanted to get a pair of lovely boots with fury white ball just like those european country teens =p .Some of my friend might get shock since Malaysia is such a hot weather and  "summer " country , my fashion taste might not get work xD .

Thus, i have think of 3 streetstyle way to wear women boots  , it surely can work even at Malaysia =D



  1. Skinny Jeans




Skinny jeans with a nice pair of brown colour boot is such a stylish combination .For the ladies who want to give their casual skinny jeans a boost of spark can wear it . ^_^ 


  1. Dresses




           

For the ladies who prefer to appear feminine ,sweet looking yet still have that edgy element , can always match their cute dress with a pair of ankle boots. I kinda love this fashion style xD 


  1. Denim Shorts




We have used to be basic tee and short denim with a casual sandal. However, a nice boots give your casual outfit an edgy modern touch  instead of sandal , right? ,  maybe its time to change our fashion style :p 



Thanks for your reading , just two cents of my thought . Next time I might show you my new boot hehe, see ya ~~

Xoxo, 
Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment