Sunday 6 December 2015

Sushi Mentai @ Taman Sri Tebrau, Johor Bahru


Hi all~

I guess all of you have heard  Sushi Mentai before , right?  They are famous in serving decent sushi (旋转寿司) with affordable price :) 


Today I will love to show you my recent visit at their Tmn Sri Tebrau outlet. 





Arrived Sushi Mentai at noon, just nice is my lunch hours :p




The environment is simple and clean. 




After browsing the menu , My friend and I ordered some sushi and dishes. 


     Photo give credit : http://sushi-mentai.com/ 



    
      Photo give credit : http://sushi-mentai.com/  


Let me show you some dishes we recommended for you :) 


Pumpkin  Croquette.             RM6.80 




After first bite, I addicted with this fried pumpkin snack~ It enrich with fresh and natural sweet pumpkin paste, it taste great too  if go with wasabi sauce. :D  yummy ~


Salmon Mentaiyaki                 RM14.80 




Fresh salmon  with Mentaki sauce , ideal  for salmon lover.  I like the signature sauce, its a mixture of mentaiko (fish roe 明太子)with mayonnaise , my friend love it too :) 


Spider Maki RM13.80




    I like this sushi ,it taste good even without soft shell crab :) 

 
Salmon Mentai Dragon Maki      RM12.80



The topping of salmon with Mentaki sauce is my favourite :) Overall, it taste good with a affordable price. 


Thanks for your reading, just two cents of my food thought :p Hopefully, you enjoy my sharing :D

Xoxo,

Kim


Sushi Mentai - Tmn Sri Tebrau 

Address: No.31, Jln Badik 1 , TMN Sri Tebrau 
               80250  Johor Bahru.

Opening hours: 12 pm noon- 10pm (open daily) 

*No pork no lard





No comments:

Post a Comment