Friday 1 August 2014

Beauty Review: Miss Hana Gel Eyeliner Galaxy Black And Golden Brown

Hi all~ 

I receive two shimmering colour of Taiwan Brand Miss Hana eyeliner for review purpose ~



The new packaging of Natta Cosme look so cool and mystery XD


                                         Open up the mystery box :D


1) First item that captivate my attention is  Miss Hana Eyeliner 02 -Galaxy Black 银河黑(银粉)


              It claim 24 hours water resistant , non smudge, easily to remove. 


                                Black colour as I expected 


I like the galaxy black , even I tested it by draw words on my hands, it appeared not very solid, not consider very shimmering.However, when I apply it to my eyes, omg , the effect is great. .





I found my eyes immediately 有神 and 水汪汪。Sorry , really cannot find perfect description other than  mandarin word XD And it's quite easily to draw. It will be a good tools for make up beginner too ~


2)   Miss Hana Eyeliner 04 - Golden Brown 星光棕 


                    Shelf life: 3 yrs from manufacturing date. Weight: 1.5 g
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate,(+/-) Silica, titanium dioxide, tocopherol, polyethylene,Mica, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline wax, methicone.


               It's a shimmering brown ,judge from the appearance :)


The colour turn out to be natural, in my eyes, it was a combination of black, shimmering brown 

     
                Golden Brown colour quite natural on me too, like it   金棕色也有神,也很自然


For both eyeliner pen, I concluded :

Advantage:

1) it's quite easily to draw. It will be a good tools for make up beginner  ~
2) Waterproof  not bad, have to rub heavily , then the eyeliner will fade. 
3) Easily remove  with eye make up remover .( I use bifesta brand remove it :p )
4) Affordable price 

Disadvantage: within three hours, I found  my left eyes eyeliner colour is fade, wondering is it because I rub it off.
4hours plus my right eyes also fade off .

Currently, If you tempted to own one, good news for you~!
 It is only selling at RM24.90 at Natta Cosme! (Original price: RM34.90) You can get it from here~

Furthermore,  Natta Cosme will be having a 20% off for Miss Hana
Gel Eyeliner, simply key in "MHES 20" during check out .
This code is only valid until 31/08/2014. :D


Do visit the following website for latest promotion and giveaway ~

Natta Cosme official website: www.nattacosme.com
Natta Cosme Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NattaCosme
Natta Cosme Instagram: http://instagram.com/nattacosme


Thanks for your reading, more beauty review is coming soon :)

XOXO,
KIM



Posing as lee min ho I saw at the heirs , the korea drama lol~ feeling fun when having some selfie lol XD

2 comments:

  1. Lately seen a lot of review for this eyeliner. XD The brown one looks very nice, especially with the sparkles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this. and it took me a while to get used to its gooey texture

    ReplyDelete