Thursday 31 July 2014

Beauty Review: 3D Beauty Blending Sponge


Hi all ~

Today I would like to introduce an adorable make up tools to you ~ that is
3D Beauty Blending Sponge ~




                     Thanks  Supermodel's secret  sent me this for review purpose :)


  I receive tear drop shape one . To me it look like "ang goi neng 红鸡蛋 "(^○^)



Photo give credit : Supermodel's secret  

Actually still got one more choice  : hour glass shape puff ( left side one :p ) , I Iove this shape too ~



                                          Can squeeze one :D



I just found I can't find any bb cream on my room after I start using IOPE air bb cushion o.o
, luckily kiss me bb cream sample satchet save me from this embrass situation XD


                  I put small amount of bb cream on top of 3D Beauty Blending Sponge






For my cheek: I use the 3D Beauty Blending Sponge(顺时针 clockwise, 划大圈) or apply it upward. And I found it really easily to spread it the bb cream evenly to my cheek. Even if  i am not a make up artist, with the helps of  3D Beauty Blending Sponge, I can done the job within 5min. Love it ~



Photo give credit : Supermodel's secret 

Some feature I found : 

1) Cheap price, currently  Supermodel's secret    got promotion , only RM9.90  per pieces 0.0 
2) Make the whole make up process more easily.
3) Without dirty your hands, you can apply the bb cream (with appropriate amount ) to your face evenly within 5 min. 
4) Doesn't stimulate my sensitive skin

Thanks for your reading, for more information and video Of 3D Beauty Blending Sponge
You can visit Supermodel's secret  Website ( they shipped worldwide )  :

And stay tunes, more fantastic review coming soon ~XD

XOXO,

KIM














No comments:

Post a Comment