Sunday 10 July 2016

Fashion review: zaful.com

Hi all ~ 

Recently I receive an  invitation to review fashion website www.zaful.com .After taken order, receive confirmation of zaful  and tracking no.  within   10 days I receive the item I order ~~
(  EMS service is fast  :) ,  shipping to Malaysia estimate taken 7-10 days only  )

Now let me show you, the lovely apparel and accessories I chosen from www.zaful.com  
:D 



1) Solid Color Open Back Halter Sleeveless Dress 
Color: PEACH RED 171512005 1 $29.49 (sale) 

This dress is perfect for summer :p , quality is average. Variety colour is available  eg: white,black,blue etc.

Product link : 





       For office wear,  You can also match this dress with a blazer 






2) Stylish Women's V Neck Hollow Out Pineaapple Print Dress 
Color: BEIGE 178259001 1 $24.99 (sale) 

Pineapple print x summer dress is really an attractive combination ~~  the quality is great , I love it, it exactly the same as pic. shown. :D 

Product link :







Photo credit : carinn 



Photo credit: carinn 


Photo credit : carinn 



3) Faux Turquoise Round Tassel Necklace Color: BLUE 184220101 1 $4.53

  When I receive it, I feel abit surprised because  this lovely pieces was big and beyond my imagination .  xD  




        You may need to match it with strapless dress . 



besides, blue colour, red colour is available too :) 


If you tempted to buy those lovely apparel, 
www.zaful.com  do ship to worldwide (free standard shipping once order $30 ) , meanwhile  register account at zaful, you can periodically receive on -going promotion / discount  too. :) 

For more apparel and information, do check it out at 


Thanks for your reading, 


Xoxo,

Kim


























No comments:

Post a Comment