Sunday 15 November 2015

Fashion review x OOTD : appletomatoes.com

Hi all ~ 

It have  been for a while I doesn't do any fashion review or OOTD post ya  :) today I would like to show you some apparel and lovely accessories that I receive from    appletomatoes.com  ~





I guess most of the gals love polka dot :p , I am one of them too. This is my first pcs of big polka dot apparel :)




                      Chosen a lovely sunny day I put on the apparel :)








        I like the golden laces material 

             The polka dot apparel is made by Chiffon material 




          Lol , I feel I abit like OL lady , the apparel look quite formal on me :p 
          
         For your information, this apparel got other size too, if you tempted to get one can   Click here   :) 







         This is such a lovely belt right :) I love in first sight with it. 


                                         Retro style doggie ladies belt 


                                    Belt is made by  Pu material 



                           I personally feel it will  look nicer with dress rather than jeans.

     If you like the belt, can   Click here  to get it :)

Variety apparel (include maternity wear ) can be found at   appletomatoes.com , do check it out :) 

Thanks for your reading,

Stay tunes to my next Healthy drink review 

Xoxo,
Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment