Wednesday 19 August 2015

Beauty review: Skinsoul Natural Volume Attack Mascara ( updated )

Hi all~

How have you been, 
It's been long time I doesn't bringing any beauty post to you xD , for the period i seems missing actually i still work hard as a Beauty blogger :p Since i need some time given for trying the effectiveness of skin soul natural volume attack mascara  . The reason why this mascara did stir up my interest is I wanna having a doll -like  curly lashes . I believe every gal does :) 



Before apply it, I looking for skin soul product booklet. It state 

Skin Soul  Natural Volume attack Mascara 's benefit including: 

1) 100% Paraben and prostaglandin free

2) Zero Use of hair growth chemicals that can cause blurred vision

3) Organics , natural mulberry extract that nourishes, strengthen, and curls lashes,

4) Visibly grows and thicken lashes in 8 weeks ( proven result ) 

5) Voluminous coating that lengthens, curls and define lashes from tip to top .

My understanding is skinsoul  is trying to telling  us that they are using the natural mulberry extract ( with scientifically proven to be rich in polynutrients and vitamin rejuvenates hair follicles,promote hair growth to delivered the result instead of the harmful chemical ingredients . 

Product price is RM206.70 per pcs . Made in Italy .



Today I would like to show you some findings after I try the mascara:



(Before apply the skin soul , my lash actually is quite long already, I wondering how is the effect after I use for one month ) 


I feel comfort when I first try the skinsoul mascara. It actually is just a black mascara with function. I swipe it on my lashes.and i noticed my lashes instant look volume and longer and natural.I touch my lashes, it still consider soft. :p 


The curly effect last for 8 hours ++ 
I remove the mascara residue with oil -based biore make up remover


This is my  14th try picture :)



Tada! Here comes my final result after one month plus ~ two month 




I found my eyelash do look longer , skinsoul mascara is effective on me :)



If you interested to get one or find out more information, 


do visit



Thanks for your reading,

Xoxo,
Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment