Saturday 21 June 2014

Fashion : OOTD X Black Kimono ( Hotel Pariss, Johor Bahru )


Hi all~

Long time didn't do any outfit of the day post , today I would like to show you some OOTD post I taken at Hotel Pariss, Johor Bahru.




I have always wanna be a Japan doll  XD ,thanks to eryn , I  finally got the chance to realise my dream :p 
Photographer : Jennifer
 ( you can click the link visit her blog, she is a powerful make up artist as well :p )



Love this photo,it was a nice photo , despite my  "chubby face" :) 
Photographer : Kelvin ong 
 ( you can click the link to visit his amazing artwork at millionmars.com ~ )





Haha, love this picture too (even in filter version), I currently already planning to "淘宝" this kind kimono suit . Addicted to be a japan doll lol!!

I will release more photo at July ma cherie johor blogger - photoshooting blogpost, now gotta keep all photo in secret ,shh just stay tunes (≧∇≦)

XOXO,
KIM





1 comment:

  1. wow, nice kimono! :)

    http://spelljourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete