Monday 12 May 2014

ROMWE Fashion Review -OOTD at the toast box ,Johor Jaya

Hi all~

Recently I spot this lovely lace top from Romwe ,  then I make a order , just  waiting two week period , it reach my doorstop .




photo give credit :  Romwe




           Love this haul , feel slimmer after wearing it XD 


Quality is nice too, exactly same as the picture shown at website ~




Haha , my blogger friend ERYN is chosen same cloth with me too ~ do we look like the model from vivi magazine :p   love this picture ~


Thanks for your reading, if you tempted to buy some quality shirt . And save some money , you can visit Romwe flash sale . Free shipping to worldwide .

See ya.and have a nice day ahead ~

XOXO

KIM 



Photographer: Kelvin Ong
Photoshooting venue: Toast box ,Johor jaya.
Kim's  shoes : te -chi chi






4 comments: