Friday 7 February 2014

Review: Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner

Dear all , recently I receive beautymate Purifying  & Hydrating Nano Toner from Natta Cosme for product review. As for the mask I feel is  bonus gift for Chinese New Year :p



Natta Cosme parcel always come with a lovely package ~



According to Beautymate toner packaging 's introduction :

Beautymate Purifying  & Hydrating Nano Toner: ( made in Taiwan) 

Extracted by Ginkgo biloba leaf extract ,hydrolyzed pearl and glycoproteins. Ginkgo biloba leaf
Extract which helps to hydrate your skin and facilitate the metabolism which prepares fast absorbing of lotion
Formulated with the natural mineral of hydrolyzed pearl can bright up the skin tone and balance the PH value,
It makes your skin soften and smooth. Glycoproteins helps to increase the moisture level of skin by 60% and keep the moisture balance in cuticle up to 15hours or above.



Screenshoot picture from nattacosme website :)


Kim review: ( after using 14 days )

Texture:

liquid type, non sticky at all




Scent: light n fresh



Packing: vibrant yellow, easy to pump, only the cap I dun like :p abit difficult to pull it off..
Size: 120ml 



Directions: use morning and evening on cleansed skin.Moisten the cotton pad with toner and stroke over face and neck in an upward motion. Avoid eye area.





Kim says:

Beautymate Toner is quite mild to my sensitive skin ^_^ In fact, I was changing my daily regime from avene spring water spray to this, however thanks god so far so good.It doesn't stimulate my skin . :p
Hydration , moisture level average :) after clean and  toning i feel purified ~however, it does not function on big pore problem :)

Overall, it's a quite balancing toner no matter in hydrated or purifying.i found the ingredients include the hyaluronic acid, but not sticky as hada labo.
I think I will buy again since I am finding a average hydrating toner which doesn't stimulate my sensitive skin :)

Beautymate purifying & hydrating nano mask: 净白补水纳米面膜
It was introduced as - newly imported nano technology,combine with a close-fitting mask cutting, can effectively release essence nutrients into skin cells to bring you a unique skin care experience.

Kim says:
It also contain hyaluronic and pearl powder ,gingko extract just like the toner. Its same product series lolx. I love the mask, it given me the chilled cooling feel. I totally relax and comfort with it , and I can't found there are any peppermint ingredients lead to this cooling feel o.o
Mask totally fit and stick to my face too. Doesn't stimulate my sensitive skin , non sticky serum mask. Addictive :)
                                     


Haha, kinda love this picture :p taken it after 14 days using beautymate toner, my skin complexion is good  :) 

Read until here,

Tempted to buy ? Natta cosme online beauty portal got sell it ~

Or value buy set (include 7pcs mask, updated discount price 07.02.2014 is RM42.90 ~totally worth it
Sad, the discount is gone , updated 10.02.2014 o.o)

Once again, Thanks for your reading :) hoping to bring more great product review to you ~
see ya ^_^




                   All about J.B ,K.L event, cutestuff, beauty,fashion, food, lifestyle ~




1 comment:

  1. I think Beautymate Toner is side effect free skin care and it works well even in sensitive skin. So I recommend everyone to use this.

    ReplyDelete