Tuesday 3 December 2013

Natta Cosme December edition beauty bag :p

Dear all,

Tonite i Just  feel like blog about My recent haul --a December edition beauty bag From Natta Cosme (www.nattacosme.com --a beauty online portal ).



Getting attracted since it was under charity section, the amount I purchase this beauty bag - sunshine edition will be donation to the typhoon victims :)

Just pay RM19.90 and I can do charity n get a beauty bag as a return, totally a win -win situation ~



Inside even included a full size product of a Audrey organic .its a sunscreen, no wonder natta cosme c
Name it sunshine edition beauty bag :D

Other product is Taiwan mask etc :p I dun reveal it all, shhh
Pls dun blame me o 
Since i feel the beauty bag most interesting part is --
u never know what u will receive unless u open it :p

Dun forget visit. http://www.nattacosme.com/267-charity#intro for more charity details :) See ya ~~






2 comments: