Tuesday 19 November 2013

Jcos cosplay party, Johor Bahru plaza sentosa 2013

Hi it's been a long time I never attend any cosplay event :) however when I get the news from Facebook about Johor Bahru plaza sentosa will have two day jcosplay party, I feel happy since I miss the Asian anime festival Singapore Nov 2013~


     This photo from Facebook ,not I taken hehe, first saw this photo is from what's going on JB Facebook page.


                         I was late reach there about 3pm even 1pm already start the show :)

                              I like the stage poster, look cool , reika :)


                                        Event mc




           Walking around , take photo hehe 



                      Naruto


           Paise, dunno his anime character name 





                              I love this gal suit, she look lovely :)


         Special guest 红月司, I notice the suit she wear is cute, shining n good material~


            This miku cosplay is cute isn't it :) that's y she have been chosen on the stage 


                                                      Photo time :)


                        Another special guest Japan famous cosplayer reika :)

This cosplayer is so lucky get chance to get close with reika ~both of them is cosplay attack on Titan anime character~



This picture taken at reika Facebook :) if u wanna c the video I taken pls proceed to my Instagram.
Id belovebaobei



             If u wanna get the autograph, u gotta buy the poster n queue up ~hmm after 40min I still saw 
Got long queue @.@



                        i heard this is a new anime  regarding to card play game . 



Group photo , really a good momento for her fans , Reika  is tasting Malaysia dessert , hope she love it ~
Before go back home I have bought some cute stuff from kiosk too.
Guess what it is? Is chopper fan and this 




If u feel not enough of those picture, wanna c more video about Reika, just find my Instagram Id belovebaobei , I have upload some video those precious moment of party there ~

Cya, all. Looking forward more exciting event enter Johor Bahru .woot ~

1 comment:

  1. Woah, so awesome! I didn't know she got an event in JB too~ ^^ Her cosplay is really realistic. XD And the way she eat the food, hehe~

    ReplyDelete