Sunday 6 October 2013

K.o.m car autoshow 2013

Hey guys,

Do u know 06 October 2013 is the last day for visit the K.o.m (king of modification) car autoshow at plaza sentosa,Johor Bahru? 
i found out this event information from facebook event invite, and this is a event organise by T&G war zone :)

i would like to show u some car there was catching my attention ~



I like pink n white combination, so this is first car capture my attention :)








This car is cool blue theme,totally different style with the first car I mention.








Maybe influence by Japan comic culture, actually I will looking forward to see more Japan anime theme car there :)

Umm it's a pity, while I  try to take photo, the owner already cover it. This car is totally look like wooden car. I am sure it will capture all ppl eyes if driving it on the road ><

Thanks for yr reading, next year I hope can see more Japan comic theme car eg: fairy tails or one pieces =p





1 comment:

  1. The anime one really amazing! Dunno who has the patience to draw on the car~

    ReplyDelete