Friday 1 February 2013

NEW HAUL AND PERSONAL UPDATE =)


hi~

its been a while i didnt update about my details to u ^^  , therefore today i would like to share with u my new haul and a new try for nail .



                                 Tada  ~ this is my first haul of   MARC BY MARC JACOBS  , kinda love its cosmetic bag . esp the rocky red  ^^




love this  princess style of fake nail design , it cost me RM20 ++ , i just put on those fake nails with a glue . however i really feel not so comfortable when wearing this >.<

As for face,  i just bought a advance edition of The Face Shop rice water foam =)

kinda satisfy with the result . I will share with u  the pic. soon =)


bought alot new yr stuff for this year , already spent 1k ~.~

have u bought your new clothes ?



4 comments:

  1. Super love the bag and nails! <3 I've always wanted to put on fake nails (like for special occasions) but they feel really weird, plus it's hard to put on contact lens with them on lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same cosmetic bag. But a bigger one. It last so long! Been using it for every trip I went for a year and it's still so strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya ,laura i love the red colour =) , ya i feel very inconvenient to put on this, hard to do housechore too lolz~

      jerine the cosmetic bag quality overall very nice, just the zip puller colour easily to fade

      Delete