Saturday 8 September 2012

My new favourite item of Precious moment-- you color my world




You color my world

website introduction--

some special people add color to our world simply with their sunny dispositions. Their very presence makes a rainbow appear on the gloomiest of days. Inspired by Singaporean actress Jeanette Aw, this piece is sure to color your world beautiful and remind you of those bright friends in your life. Bisque porcelain. 5 ½” H.



KIM SAYS:

i saw this lovely item from a singapore local magazine, it was introduce as a cooperation Precious moment vs 欧萱  a singapore famous  actress . it was so cute, I have always been a precious moments fans , however this is the 1st time i was so tempted wanna own this  precious moment stuff . maybe it just because i am hoping my life can be always so colourful   =) 



4 comments:

  1. It is really cute! I've always liked Precious Thots figurines but they're pretty expensive. >__< Have you bought this one? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i wish i can own one, not sure the price, but i think must be over hundred >.<

    ReplyDelete