Wednesday 14 December 2011

My birthday gift

yesterday is my birthday, i receive two item is my favourite, i would like to share with all my friends and my readers  =p






guess what it is inside?







it is a lolipop earring , i love this! so cute and shining.






i like owl item too, since i have a pair of owl earring then i can wear it as a set =p


yesterday quite full, went to cheelicious and having 3 slices different favour cake =p thanks all the blessing from my friends and collegues. god bless u too ^^






6 comments:

  1. Both are so cute~ ^^ Happy (belated) Birthday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute earrings!! what will you wear it with? :) and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks monica =p mayb wear with pink shiffon dress , i love those princess style item

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Leng Lui :P
    so cool can get present ^^
    the lolipop earring really nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha thanks tiffany ~ yalor i love lolipop item ^^

    ReplyDelete