Saturday 26 November 2011

SPONSOR REVIEW: LUVIEW LEMON BALM BUBBLE CLEANSING FOAM

Its been few day or 1 week i didnt introduce luview product to u  =p  today i take out my luview plastic bag again .

               
                                                  I like luview plastic bag , good quality and pink colour  =)

       Among of them, i decided to chose my another favourite--luview lemon balm bubble cleaning foam (香蜂草清爽保湿洁面乳) as i found  not much blogger  review about it ^^



 luview korean version website picture about this product quite cute ~

for further understand this product i also found the following information through chinese and english version of luview ^^




                                                                           ingredients :



                                                      luview model with the cleansing foam

hmm i think the above information do give u a clear idea about the cleansing foam. ^^   so
i will just move to my practical part ~


my skin concern :

oily , sensitive, pimple prone skin 



                                                              full size look of  luview cleansing foam



                                                                 safety seal when open the cleansing foam


                                                     creamy type facial foam , the scent is fresh similar to lemon =D


1) 1st testing : (large amount )

since i put large amount facial foam on hand (refer  the picture above)  , i decided not wasted it . and i am quite satisfied with  the result, the large amount doesn't effect the deep moisturizing effect. i feel my skin quite clean and it doesnt stimulate and  dry out my skin at all .^^   it pass my 1st testing ~



2) Over 1 week testing: (average amount) 





Curious about the result ?  I get the following result  after trying over 1 week ~   =D


PROS:

Targeted consumer:  all skin type can use it

Texture: creamy type, very moisturizing.

Scent: fresh scent , similar to lemon ^^

Packaging: simple and nice

Cleansing ability :  good cleansing ability --deeply clean my pores , even the texture quite moisturizing ^^

Low Stimulate & Soothing : strong soothing effect thanks to its ingredients lemon balm and lavender.  my skin quite sensitive, i remember recently i tried one new mask and stimulate by the mask, and i using this facial foam wash off the mask and i surprise  found my face not red than previously  . ^^  really thanks to its soothing effect and gentle recipe.

Price: i am surprising about the price too even this facial foam is good quality but still selling at a very affordable price ~


CONS:  the only disadvantage i found is contain paraben >.<  , i dislike this ingredients.as i am a organic lover  =X


Conclusion:  this facial foam truly satisfied all my requirement , I love it , therefore i still given  high rating about it even i found one cons i doesn't like it  =)


                                                                          OVERALL RATING 



hope this review do give u some idea about this wonderful product , have a nice day~

3 comments:

  1. HI~~~Just checking out the other power angels hehe Great review! I followed you btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! My name is Elena, I am Luview Power Angel in Russia!

    I'm yet to try this cleanser!

    I am your new follower via GFC and FB ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow glad u to c both angel here =p i will follow u both too, hope we can make fren and get to know each country culture too~

    ReplyDelete