Wednesday 19 September 2012

MY HTC DESIRE C AND NYANYA CAT ~


dear fans,

recently i just sign up 2years digi online plan --htc desire c  .kinda satisfy with its beats audio ^^  now  i gonna show u my new phone and my favourite phone accessories --japan nya nya cat.



i have been eyeing this cat series for a long time , and i finally manage to bought one from a facebook webshop .

















adorable right> =p  in fact, another yellow cat is my favourite too, but one cat already cost me RM50++  , So i chose this grey cat since i love this design most =p  luckily the quality quite nice and worth its price ^^





2 comments:

  1. The cat is really cute!! :3 But wah, RM50++ just for a plugy.. X_X

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! But RM50???? I'm sure you can find it for a cheaper price leh!!

    ReplyDelete