Sunday 4 August 2013

Review: Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion



Hi, test and share readers :)

Still remember I told u that I receive an offer to preview Etude House New product : 
Precious Mineral Any Cushion aka almighty cushion ?


Today I gonna tell u my testing result ~


Tada~ love in first sight for # wanna be sweet # gift pack from Etude House Malaysia~









                           Lets see what's included in the gift pack :)






# wanna be sweet# lovely cosmetic pouch , 2 cleansing oil sample, and the main role today --Precious Mineral  Any Cushion ~



Totally a lovely item isn't it ?







I receive a natural beige w13 any cushion with a pinkish package.( Another choice W24 honey beige also available at Etude house ).:






The packaging describe any cushion as cushion pact perfect all days radiant and moist skin with its multi function of brightening, wrinkle-reducing, sebum control,flawless coverage :)



The key ingredients of Any Cushion :
 


I am glad to know that hyaluronic acid is one of the key ingredients , I need it's moisture lock function to against the office air -con environment :)






The air puff is darker blue in real product :) open the safety seal, I saw the **cushion** with liquid foundation. 
I can't tell Any cushion 's pleasant scent come from which ingredients , i like it so much ~



Before I try out the item I gotta went through the instruction , and I found I have to apply the cushion with # pat pat # style (coat the puff with the content and patting lightly ) rather than rubbing on the skin ~


Umm, can u see the difference from the followings :


The topper picture is my bare skin, and the lower picture is wearing any cushion make up :)
My pores less visible , skin smoother, fairer jus few **pat** ~

During the testing period, I found the followings:

1. Cooling make up--I was shock when I first apply it on skin, the cooling feel is impress me~!

2. Non -greasy ,and natural coverage-- within 8 hours working hours, I feel my face is clean and the coverage become more natural after apply 2-3 hours, however my skin maintain smoother,fairer .

3. Light texture but high uv sunscreen with SPF50 PA+++

4. Easily remove the make up with the cleansing oil.

5.  I like the product concept and special " cell trap" technology of any cushion .It successfully hold the liquid foundation in the cushion, and the user just coat the air puff with little amount content, apply few pat on skin then can create a speedy beauty look without dirty your finger.




6.Price Rm109.90, personally feel abit costly , if u wanna save cost can buy refill after finish yr first any cushion.   :)

7. The estimate usage is one month from the official introduction. It may vary for individuals.:p

8. For all skin type-- 
It's very convenient for the busy office lady or anyone love the light texture cosmetic but high uv sunscreen.
For oily skin gals doesn't need to worry the Greasy look due to the sebum control powder.or anyone wanna a fairer skin .


Before The ending of the review , I would like to share with u air puff washing tips ,the correct washing method can prevent cracking . 


Thanks for your reading~

This post is brought to you by Etude House Malaysia 

Visit their website http://www.etude.com.my
to know the latest product and giveaway information :)







6 comments:

  1. wow I really love the pouch!! It's so cute!! And the product is really special! I like this hohoho!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how often do you need to wash the puff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm it's depends yr usage. I use about twice a week,so I will wash it about one month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh I am so curious about this! I can't wait to buy it!

    ReplyDelete