Wednesday 3 July 2013

Tosowoong Beauty Brush (Korea)


Last month, wish company sent me a tosowoong beauty brush ( made in korea ) for review purpose .~

According to wishtrend website introduction :



[TOSOWOONG] Clean Pore Brush

Miracle of Deep Cleansing by fine brush!

About 31 thousand bristles compact,
it helps you to remove the dirt of your skin completely.




There are some points i found after using one month :

1) Hygiene and convenient-- not real fur but quite comfortable and  hygiene , it doesnt left dirty stain even after using month plus.
Very convenient, after use i just wash it with plain water.



2) Effective clean pore -- i pour the cleaning liquid to the brush, rub it until come out a lot of bubble. And i hold and press the brush  , moving downward ,brush my pore.
I feel my pore is clean.furthermore, when i doing facial, the beautician who serve me also mention my pore is clean.~ so happy :p
The only cons i found was doesnt have significant change on my nose --blackhead problem >.<




3)smooth skin

I found my skin become smoother , i reckon it is because of the dirt is clear :p

I will consider to buy again, because it really a good helper for clean pore :)






For more product information , pls visit

http://www.wishtrend.com/tool-accessories/370--tosowoong-clean-pore-brush.html

Thanks for reading :)
Hope next time can bring more variety review  to u no matter in fashion or beauty ~

4 comments:

  1. I heard about this brush too, and really want to try it. I was hoping it would help with pores/blackheads though. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the brush fur looks nice and dense! Would love to try this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This remind me the Etude House Wonder Pore face brush I bought, doesn't work on remove blackheads too~

    ReplyDelete