Tuesday 11 June 2013

JUST FOR YOU LOVE HANDMADE BRACELET



Dear all,

Recently I have just receive another handmade jewelry review chance from just for you love .





                               It comes  with a simple packing , yet lovely bracelet =) 





                     The standard bracelet size is 17 cm  ,  and it was just my size =p





                                   Checking the charm’s quality =p  it was good quality.




The special point for the bead, is colour will changing from dark to royal blue. ^^




                                        I love this =) look classic and feminine .




                                   Look great on me ? the bracelet just my style i searching for .




I searching just for you love’s  facebook n blog , and I found they are doing custom accessory for special occasion eg : pink tone bridal series bracelet , vintage necklace  , and fashion stainless steel custom accessory too . ..to be true, I love most of them  ^^

Vintage n fashion collection  all in




RMB  liked their facebook, and stay tunes for their updated  collection information on facebook  , as I know just for you love will keep hosting new giveaway to gave out their custom accessory . =)








4 comments:

  1. Ah so cute, especially the charms! Colour-changing beads sound awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so pretty!

    http://princess-neverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice piece!

    http://imbeadable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one!! cute charms~ Love.

    ReplyDelete