Thursday 9 May 2013

MY JELLY BUNNY HAUL =0 & Guest Review section first post create

Hi all, recently i went to  kl , and i have make my first haul of jelly bunny shoes .

curious about the brand origins, i searching the label, and i found it only show thailand this country =)





                                              I  love jelly bunny paper bag design =p cute n colourful ~




                 This shoes is cheap and comfortable , only RM29 . I bought pink colour  and my blogger kaki Nicole Sim bought yellow =p

                By the way, the guest review section . My first guest review Grace have submit her empro review to me  =)
                I will upload it to the guest review section in this blog. do check it out ~!

               Stay tunes, i will chosen more lucky and loyal fans to be product reviewer =D



No comments:

Post a Comment