Saturday 17 March 2012

Review : BURBERRY BODY FRAGRANCE (updated 17 March 2012)







Description

An effortlessly sensual, feminine fragrance with an eclectic combination of refined ingredients


Notes

Top notes of fresh green absinthe, illuminating peach and delicate freesia
Floral heart notes of natural rose absolute, iris and warm sandalwood
Base notes of woody cashmeran, creamy vanilla, amber and musk


Range

it comes with 3 range : 35 ml --RM218 ,60ml -- RM310 , 85ml --RM400


Youtube commercial:




introducing the Burberry Body Campaign directed by Christopher Bailey,
featuring British actress Rosie Huntington - Whiteley,<-- model in commercial is very beautiful and elegant ^^
and shot by Mario Testino in London




receive this perfume from burberry facebook body fragrance lanching event



KIM COMMENT

in love with the burberry body fragrance at my 1st try ~~ it given me a very pleasant rose and feminine scent ^~^ ! (the heart floral notes is natural rose, and i am a rose lover =p )
for daily usage, i dun think it can last for long , even it is eau de parfume but i have misunderstand that it is a eau de toilette before because the scent is very light . i love to wear it at nite times or whenever i mood swing and it did change me to a happier mode and given me a better sleep =)


Thanks for reading, you can check burberry official website for latest product information .
have a nice day ahead ~!

2 comments:

  1. I also sometimes spritz on some perfume before bed or when I'm feeling down; it helps to cheer me up! :D I applied for this sample, but it never arrived at my address T__T so sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u dun mind i still got 0.5ml can share with u =)

    ReplyDelete