Wednesday 19 June 2013

Timeless Truth Mask--Snow Lotus Lucency Bio Cellulose Mask


Hi all, i receive one packet of timeless truth mask from Onlybeauty for review purpose =)

Today, i would like to introduce my top favourite -- T.T Snow Lotus Lucency Bio Cellulose Mask ~





the reason why i love it so much~

1) Scent  & Active ingredients

I like its unique floral scent. It calm my spirit and ease my work tiredness.Enrich with snow lotus extract, hyaluronic acid (for hydrate)and whitening essence. Bring me a pleasant masking experience.




2) Material ( Made in Taiwan )

Bio cellulose material , smooth like jellyfish. ( noted: sensitive skin lady need testing on hand first before apply this kind material to the face )

Effect : Cooling , soothing effect continously release during masking time, feel great, esp i chosen this mask apply on hot weather nite.








 noted: only the medium layer is snow lotus bio cellulose mask.


3) Mask design:

It fit my face nearly 90% , i found it can cover the eye area. since it doesnt stimulate my eyes , so i just continue put it on .




 4) Review

I take off the mask after 20min, i just can feel my skin is so relief, hydrate and comfortable . And one another important things to me is No sticky serum left on my skin, and make me itchy.lolz =X

the mask will suit for u if u looking for anti-aging, hydrate, whitening 3 in 1 mask. ^^






thanks for reading ^^ , will update u more Timeless Truth Mask review soon ~~

Remember to visit www.ttmask.my   for variety tt mask  ~


 

1 comment: