Saturday 3 March 2012

TNS SKINLAB HAUL: AUBREY ORGANIC LIPBALM

Hi, how have u been, my dear test and share readers~ its been one week i didnt update anything ~! sometimes , my work just absorb all my energy , kinda tired  ..

These two years,  i have been slowly changing my skincare range to organic and natural type due to my sensitive skin . therefore i am looking for more great organic brand with a affordable price =)

 today i gonna update and show u my recent organic haul from tns skin lab  =)  --Audrey organic lipbalm (peppermint flavour )





still got two other  flavour like orange flavour  at tns skinlab , but i still prefer peppermint flavour  .


                                             organic ingredients without paraben


                                                                     made in USA.


RM 18 Per stick , for me  it is a very affordable price  because normal brand lip balm in watson  with paraben also can cost RM12 plus .


1st time i put on this lipbalm , i already in love with this. it is kinda moisturizing for my dry and chapped lips. i guess u will love it too =)

i really hope next time can have more  review chance for organic brand -- no matter in natural soap or skincare ^^   as i am one of the natural lover and sensitive skin consumer . have a nice day all  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment